WordQ 5 Pro supports all users of all ages by offering state-of-the-art word prediction, speech feedback, proofreading, enhanced topical web searches to help with researching for projects and papers and much more. It can be used virtually anywhere you type on a computer, on or off line to help users gain confidence in their communication and self expression.
- New WordQ PDF is an application within the software that allows students to open a PDF document for accessible reading and writing. In addition, students can fill out forms and complete assignments and tests that are provided in PDF format.
- Advanced word prediction helps with spelling and grammar using three levels of vocabulary in a background prediction dictionary of 80,000 linguistically aligned words and phrases appropriate for elementary and secondary schools.
- Easy to use interface supports online and offline writing across desktop applications.
- High-quality speech feedback allows students to hear what they write in a clear and pleasant voice to immediately capture mistakes.
- Proofreading mode guides students to readily find and correct spelling and grammar mistakes.
- ThoughtQ technology integrates dynamic topics to help students research and write about unfamiliar topics.
- Speech recognition with integrated SpeakQ technology supports student who have difficulty with conventional dictation software (Windows only)
- Subscription and perpetual licensing of volume and school district purchases.
ATTENTION MAC USERS: WordQ for Mac is a 32-Bit application and is currently NOT compatible with the macOS 10.15 Catalina