Tint&Track software gives you a fully configurable screen overlay that works on top of all your normal programs, providing anything from a tinted bar to a whole tinted screen to aid reading and writing on the computer.
- Can be used with any application including internet browsers
- Type through the overlay
- Fully networkable across all platforms
- Quick start menu
- Auto-save settings
- 3 simple steps to removing screen glare and stabilizing the print:
Select your colour
- Identify adjustable colour options
- A diagnostic tool for overlay colours
- the colour palette on the quick start menu shows the Crossbow Colours used in the Visual Stress Range, making it a quick easy diagnostic tool for assessing colour preferences for virtual overlay use
Configure your settings
- Customisable options for line and size settings creating a wide variety of opaque blocks or underlines
- Multiple size options that differing on-screen needs meet, for example full screen width for spread sheets, half screen for working on two separate programmes etc.
Improve your reading comfort
- Read and type through your chosen coloured overlay
- Two modes
- The dynamic mode enables you to highlight the lines you are reading or writing in the colour of your choice, with or without underlining. It also moves your mouse so no need to hold and drag
- The static mode lets you chose a specific area of your screen to tint; place it and it stays. It also uses the hot-corners to easily resize and move the Virtual Overlay
- With millions of colours to choose from, and many configurations of shape, size, line width and line position, all accessible at the click of a button, Tint and Track can benefit computer users everywhere – whether in the home, school, college, library or office.
Tint&Track comes in two options. You can either have the Installer version, or the Plug and Play.
The Installer version of the software is a USB that must be installed fully onto each computer you intend to use the software on. You can install it on up to 3 computers.
‘Plug and Play’:
This is a portable ‘plug and play’ version of the software. You simply have to plug the USB into the computer and the software runs off the USB. Users must have access to the USB ports. The software will not work if the USB ports are locked down. Check with your IT team if you are concerned before purchase.