The ReadIt Air is a compact, lightweight portable 5 megapixe camera that works with the ReadIt software. It enables instant access to printed documents converting them to large print and text-to-speech output. ReadIt Air is for any visually impaired or blind computer user who wants near instant, easy and accurate access to printed documents.
Just plug the lightweight camera into your PC and laptop with the included USB connection cable and it instantly translates any printed text into crystal clear speech. Letters, receipts, bank statements, books, product packaging etc. The attachable positioning guide also allows users with no vision at all to perfectly place and capture their documents. Headphones are included as is a dedicated custom designed keypad which enables background reading and even higher levels of productivity.
- Capture and read back documents in just 2 to 3 seconds on modern laptops
- Capture documents at up to 20 pages per minute so entire text books can be stored in minutes
- High resolution (5MP) camera and latest OCR engine means the highest accuracy down to text as small as 6pt
- Captures an entire A4 page
- Virtual X/Y Live View
- For access to documents without capturing, just place them under the ReadIt Air and move the magnified and colour enhanced real time image around with your mouse
- Lightweight (only 500g)
- Includes an attachable positioning guide
- USB connection cable is included
- Fits easily into standard 15″ laptop carry bags