Pre-Tect is proven to create positive and sustainable behaviour change among office workers with disabilities. Pre-Tect increases productivity and significantly reduces pain related complaints, working to empower disabled people to adopt good posture and exercise practice therefore reducing impact of their disability at work. it helps employees monitor their own work patterns and make sustainable improvements to their habits through a tailored range of exercises and stretches in micro break portions (20 seconds). The result is lowered fatigue, reduced tension and pain, and healthier more productive employees.
Pre-Tect provides you with a toolkit specific to you and both prevents injury due to repetitive strain and postural dysfunction, and also protects against specific identified risks to your musculoskeletal system. Pre-Tect software runs in the background of each worker’s desktop, providing training, breaks and exercise reminders that are tailored to each worker’s needs.
The Pre-Tect single user edition is licensed for use on a single workstation and contains the following functionality:
- Display of animated and annotated exercises
- Display of reminders which the user can postpone, ignore or chose a different exercise
- Customisation wizard that helps to concentrate on a particular body area, but also avoid certain areas that are not desired
- Customisation of exercise interval and method of user notification
- Recording of number of exercises performed
- 2 GB of RAM
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8