Kofax Power PDF Standard is designed for individual users to create, convert, edit and share PDF files. Power PDF Standard empowers you to optimise productivity, work seamlessly across any device and platform, and meet your specific goals by integrating with your unique workflow.
With the industry’s best conversion technology, Power PDF Standard recognises scanned text and faithfully reproduces complex layouts even with columns, tables and graphics. It even includes a proofreader tool that allows users to see and correct the text results.
Power PDF Standard also supports Microsoft Windows 10 touch-enabled devices, allowing you to navigate, type or draw annotations using a tablet and pen or finger.
- Support for the new ISO PDF 2.0 standard focuses on the file format, assuring both compatibility and security with programs.
- Scan and reproduce documents even with complicated layouts.
- Combine all open documents into a single PDF with ‘Combine All’
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10 touch enabled devices
- Create and assemble PDFs easily from any application. Instantly create 100% industry-standard PDF files with security options
- Archive important emails as PDFs
- Enhance document security with encryption and permission controls
- Manage and access your documents in the cloud