The Engage 65 is an industry leading wireless headset from Jabra that allows you to maintain excellent sound quality and have the benefit of wireless technology. Advanced noise-cancelling technology in the microphone and enhanced speakers ensure that you have crystal-clear sound quality, both when listening and speaking, even if you are working in a noisy environment. This also ensures that it meets the Skype for Business Open Office requirements. You can keep the sound at a consistent level throughout the day by simply setting the volume to your preferred level on the headset. Every call that comes through will then be initiated at the desired sound level.
The headset also features hearing protection, eliminating potentially harmful sound spikes so that even those who are heavy users can ensure their hearing is protected.
This headset can be worn in three different styles for all day comfort, as a neckband, headband, or earhook.
- 13 hours talk time
- 40% charge after only 30 minutes, and 100% after 90 minutes
- Connects up to 2 devices at once
- Modern base with a small footprint
- Controls on the headset to answer and end calls, mute, and adjust hte volume
- 40-16k Hz
- Microphone frequency range 100 Hz to 7.3k Hz
- Busy light to ensure less interruptions
- Base: 93 x 90 x 110 mm
- Headset: 105 x 32 x 50mm, 18g
What’s in the box
- Power supply
- USB cable
- Desktop phone cable
- Quick Start Guide